Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So I'm Working On It...

It has been said, of late, on more than one occassion (by basically everyone that I know) that I do not update my blog as I should. I confess (because let's be honest there really isn't much else to do) that this is in fact truth. (As if you all didn't know already.) So, I hereby inform you all that I will make a special effort--as you might be able to see now from the changed background and the music playing (assuming you can hear the music--and if you can't turn up your speakers, and if you don't have them, seriously like $10 at Bestbuy). I know you're all waiting with baited breath to see what will come next. (Truth be told, so am I...)

2 comments:

dustin and amy said...

What in the crap??? I didn't not expect to see your name on my Google Reader as someone who updated! Congradulations!

Shepherds said...

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! Yay!!