Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The UK

Below is the first of many slideshows to grace this page. About a month ago I spent 2 weeks in the UK with my friend Samantha Taylor. We went all over the place! I'm still recovering. :) This slideshow is all of Dover. We visited Dover Castle and wandered through the medieval and wartime tunnels (which of course was awesome). We walked down to the English Channel and got our fingers wet! We hiked the White Cliffs of Dover and in some of the pictures from on top you can actually see France! (Don't worry if you can't see it though, we spent a day in Paris which I will load soon enough.) So cool. So yes, we enjoyed our time there. More fun to come!

4 comments:

Bart and Kellie said...

So Yay! My ranting messages work! I'm so proud of you!! Wow - I must have a lot of power, I wonder what I should tackle next? Any suggestions?

Kirsi Anneli said...

I'm not allowed to speak of your power. It is too great and mysterious...My spine feels all tingly just thinking about it...

Anonymous said...

LOVE the updates girl. the pics are great. "sinister kirsi" is my fave.

Anonymous said...

seriously, you did not leave a comment to yourself. i'm speaking for corry too. he'd want me to.